Posting A Card Convenience Fee Is Driving Away Your Customers 👎
We’ll Show You How You Keep Them 🙋♀️ While Saving 90% + On Card Processing Fees 🏦
Mt Timpanogos (Edge) 0% Dual Pricing Card Processing Fees To The Rescue!
Our goal is to help your business in todays compete market! Offsetting fees the correct way and to be compliant is the advice we are offering.
Many Utah businesses are posting signs on their door or next to the register alerting their customers about charging them for using a credit card to pay for their purchase (this is to offset processing fees merchants have been covering for so long).
This method is far and away one of the quickest ways to drive away customers. Here we will explain and show your business an innovative and compliant way to offset processing fees without upsetting customers.
Looking at the sign image, you can see what this business posted for their customers. This is likely to leave a sour experience in your customers mind.
This Method Is Called: Surcharging / Card Convenience Fee
What Is Going Through Your Customers Mind 🤔 During Checkout
When it is time for your customer to checkout, they often already have a numbers in their head of what the total will approximately be. They approach the cashier, taking their card out, ready to pay.
Then, all of the sudden the total increases from what they were expecting to pay. Then they notice the sign announcing the extra fee being charged because they are paying with a card.
Keywords To Think About: the negative idea stuck in their mind now is
“I am paying an extra fee!” 🤔
Removing The, “I am paying an extra fee!” From Your Customers Mind.
Dual Pricing To The Rescue 👏
We have an innovative way to remove this idea from your customers mind. This will replace the “I am paying an extra card fee” thoght with, “I can pay with cash and save”. Let’s admit that this phrasing changes the mindset from….“I am paying an extra fee” to, “I can get a discount if I pay with cash”
This Method Is Called: Dual Pricing / Cash Discounting
Don’t Believe It Works? On the east and west coast’s of the USA we are setting up 97% of all new accounts with a 0% dual pricing card processing platform through our sister company iSmart Payments as are ALL Other Merchant Service Providers.
With Utah EZ Pay, here in the State of Utah, the number of NEW merchants using a Dual Pricing model has now reached 65% as of June 2023. In the next 12 months that number is expected to reach 75% or more.
Best Solution For Any Utah Business Accepting Card Payments 🏔
This must watch video explains how Dual Pricing works for a positivee customer experience.
Set Your Business Up With Any Of The Free 💳 Dual Pricing Card Processing Options Below:
All of our Free PayAnywhere Smart terminals form North American Bancard below will add in the card processing fee in on all your card transactions.
Your business will benefit from our professional Mt Timpanogos 0% Dual Pricing and being in compliance with the card brands.
6 Points You Sold Know About The Dual Pricing System:
The dual pricing system, also known as surcharging or cash discounting, is a payment processing model where merchants offer different prices for goods or services based on the customer’s chosen payment method. Here are some potential benefits of using the dual pricing system for a merchant account:
- Cost Recovery: Credit card processing fees can be a significant expense for merchants. By implementing dual pricing, merchants can pass on the cost of credit card processing to customers who choose to pay with cards. This helps recover some of the fees associated with accepting credit cards, reducing the impact on the merchant’s bottom line.
- Transparency: Dual pricing provides transparency to customers by clearly differentiating the cost of goods or services when paid with cash versus when paid with a card. Customers can make informed decisions based on their preferred payment method and the associated costs.
- Cash Incentive: The dual pricing system often encourages customers to pay with cash or non-card methods, as they can enjoy a lower price for the same goods or services. This incentivizes cash transactions and reduces the merchant’s reliance on credit card payments, which can be subject to transaction fees and potential chargebacks.
- Cost Savings: By reducing the number of credit card transactions, merchants can save on processing fees. With the dual pricing system, the merchant can negotiate better rates with payment processors based on the volume of cash transactions, leading to potential cost savings.
- Improved Profit Margins: The ability to recover credit card processing costs through dual pricing can contribute to improved profit margins for businesses. By ensuring that the fees associated with accepting credit cards are adequately covered, merchants can maintain healthier financial stability.
- Flexibility: Dual pricing allows merchants to adapt their pricing strategy based on their business needs. They can set different price structures for different payment methods, accommodating variations in costs and preferences across their customer base.
Utah EZ Pay Will Come Out To Your Business & Show You How 🤙
What makes Mt Timpanogos 0% Dual Pricing Processing by Utah EZ Pay so good? Getting double support. Not only from NAB on the 1-877 corporate level, but also yours truly on the local level. Greg G Kapitan. You can call or text me at: 801-205-1955 anytime. Put my number in your phone, you will be glad you did!