Utah Small Business
If you own an Utah Small Business, iSmart Payments want’s to congratulate you on your new venture. Utah is a great state for small business to succeed in as there are many reasons why. From great weather to the surplus of talented and bright workforce. Chances are for your business to succeed you will need to accept credit and debit cards also know as digital payments. This is where we can help.
Free Card Processing Terminals – A Utah Small Business Must Have
You business will need to accept payments in a safe and secure manner. iSmart Payments has some free smart credit card processing terminals to offer your small business. All with no contract with local rep support.
Get Paid In 15 Minutes With PayAnywhere – Simple As 1, 2, 3!
1 – Choose Your Rate
2 – Select Free Equipment
3 – Process Payments
Step 1. Choose Your Card Processing Rate Option:
Mount Olympus .35%
(40% + savings – business pays for processing fees)
A Interchange Plus Rate platform starting at .35% basis points or lower. Businesses pay the fees at an interchange rate.
- .35% Debit Cards With a PIN.
- 1.29% Debit & Credit Cards no PIN.
- 2.25 % AMEX / Rewards.
- 2.99% Manually Keyed-in our Virtual Terminal
- Average of All Cards = 1.72%.
Mount Timpanogos 0%
(90% + savings – customer pays for processing fees)
A 0% Rate Dual Pricing platform. Customers pay the 4% processing fees or choose to receive a 4% discount for paying cash.
- 0% Debit Cards With a PIN.
- 0% Debit & Credit Cards no PIN.
- 0% AMEX / Rewards.
- 0% Manually Keyed-in.
- Average of All Cards = 0%.
Step 2. Choose Your Utah Small Business Free Card Processing Equipment:
Countertop Smart Terminal With Smart PIN Pad
Get all of the features that will allow you the option accept all the various modern payment types for your customers. The PayAnywhere Countertop Smart Terminal is a great choice with its robust features.
The PAX A80 with Smart SP30 PIN Pad display is packed with robust usability for both you and your customers. iSmart Payments recommends this terminal for any brick and mortar Utah Small Business.
- Smart terminal with Ethernet and WiFi connectivity.
- A generously sized 4″ touchscreen with Android PayAnywhere software installed.
- Convenient built-in receipt printer.
- An EMV chip card, NFC contactless for Apple Pay and Android Pay as well as a magstripe reader.
- For your customers that want to use their PIN, there is a PIN debit and EBT acceptance pad.
- Built in front-facing camera for easy barcode scanning of your products.
- 4G/3G + WiFi + Bluetooth + Ethernet + dial up.
- And so much more.
Smart Point of Sale Business Management System (POS) Plus
Efficiently check out your customers with our large format point of sale system. The PayAnywhere Smart POS System comes with an impressive 12.5″ HD touchscreen, 4.3″ customer facing display, receipt printer, and barcode scanner.
Whether you are upgrading or adding a new system, having the PayAnywhere POS + system on your checkout counter will transform the check-out process for both your team and customers. You will enjoy the smart and robust reporting features. A must have for a Utah Small Business.
- Quick-service restaurants and fast food.
- Retail stores and shops of all business kinds.
- Automotive shops and stores of all kinds.
- Healthcare and dental offices.
- No contract, no cancellation fees.
- Process debit and credit cards using the magstripe reader method.
- Your business will benefit from having a EMV chip card reader option.
- NFC contactless payments options such as Samsung Pay and Apple Pay payment options.
- Accept PIN debit payments for your business.
- And so much more
Step 3. Contact Us For You Utah Small Business.
iSmart Payments Can Get Your Card Processing Account Set Up In 15 Minutes
What makes Utah Small Business credit card processing from iSmart Payments so good? Getting double support. Not only from NAB on the 1-877 corporate level, but also yours truly on the local level. Greg G Kapitan, “Kapitan The Credit Card Man”. You can call or text me at: 801-205-1955 anytime. Put my number in your phone, you will be glad you did!