Covid 19 Crew Safety Measures
Utah COVID – 19 crew and safety measures we are taking. This we are doing for your safety and the safety of our staff. Also to do our part in helping to stop and slow down the spread of the virus.
Covid -19 Crew Safety Measures – Notice To Our Customers
In light of the recent developments and ongoing efforts to reduce the spread of COVID -19. The health and safety of all our customers, crews and staff is of utmost importance. This we fully understand and want to protect our customers the best we can.
How We Are Protecting Our Customers
This is why we are taking extra measures to protect our staff and we as our customers. We are actively following the guidelines and recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC). As well as the World Health Organization (WHO) as well as local, state and federal agencies.
COVID – 19 & Crew Safety Measures
Below is a list that we have adopted. This we are using with the utmost caution and professionalism.
Our enhanced measures include the following:
- Crew members washing and disinfecting their hands before entering customers homes
- All tools will be disinfected before and after use
- Crew members will avoid shaking hands with customers for the time at hand
- Any crew members who have any sign of illness will not be working
- We will reschedule any job if someone in the customer is or has been ill
- Person to person social distancing with all members and occupants will be observed while crew members are in and at customers homes
Should you been feeling well for any reason, we ask that you recedual your job till you feel 100% better. Thank you for your understanding and support. Please let us know if you have any questions by emailing or calling or texting to: 280-205-1955. Be safe from the staff at Utah EZ Pay!